COBOD 3D printer ordered for construction in Saudi Arabia

3D Printing Industry

Danish 3D printing construction company COBOD International has sold a BOD2 to Saudi Arabian construction company Elite for Construction & Development Co. Henrik Lund-Nielsen Saudi Arabia saudi arabia vision 2030The BOD2, reportedly the biggest construction 3D printer in the world, will be delivered to Elite by the end of May, 2019. Elite placed the order of the BOD2 from COBOD in order to […].

Winsun to lease concrete 3D printers to Saudi Arabia in ‘billion dollar’ constuction deal

3D Printing Industry

Chinese 3D printing construction company Winsun has announced they will lease 100 3D printers to a Saudi Arabian construction company in a deal they claim. Applications 3D printing saudi arabia apis cor Saudi Arabia WinSun Winsun 3D printing Winsun Saudi Arabia Yingchung

Saudi Arabia’s housing ministry and Al Kathiri Holding to develop concrete 3D printing processes

3D Printing Industry

Al Kathiri Holding, a middle eastern building materials company, has received approval from the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Housing to develop and utilize 3D printed concrete for government-based projects. Construction Al Kathiri Holding Alian Industry Co Emmedue Saudi Arabia Ministry of Housing Tadawul Vision 2030 agenda

Saudi Arabian Construction Company Purchases BOD2 Large-Scale Construction 3D Printer

3DPrint.com

3D printed construction 3D Printers 3D Printing Business Construction 3D printing 3d print buildings BOD2 COBOD construction 3d printing Saudi ArabiaThis past fall, Denmark’s 3D Printhuset, which specializes in 3D printed construction without all of the noisy hype, created a new company focused solely on its 3D printing construction activities. View the entire article via our website.

Chinese 3D printing company and Saudi Arabia enter $10 billion deal to create houses

3D Printing Hub

The king of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saudi, has overseen a 10 billion RMB (approximately 1.5 The Saudi Arabian king made an effort to meet with the Chinese President, Xi Jinping, in his first visit to China.

Saudi Arabian Government Meets With WinSun to Discuss 3D Printing as Part of a Plan to Build 1.5 Million Homes in Five Years

3DPrint.com

3D Design 3D Printing Business 3d printed construction 3d printed homes Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabian Ministry of Housing winsunWhenever we hear about Chinese construction company WinSun, it’s pretty much a guarantee that the news isn’t going to be boring. Whether it’s a scandal involving alleged IP theft or. View the entire article via our website.

KAUST Research Team 3D Prints Small Silicon-Based Computers to Use as Non-Invasive Health Monitor E-Stickers

3DPrint.com

3D Printing 3D Printing Materials Medical 3D Printing 3d printed electronics 3D printed healthcare solutions 3D printed medical study 3d printing silicone flexible circuits healthcare monitoring wearables KAUST King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Saudi Arabia scientific studyI have been lucky enough, so far in my life, as to not end up in a hospital bed multiple times (knock on wood!). I’m thankful for this, because I know that in a place where you’re.

When Will the Middle East Embrace 3D Printing in Medicine?

3DPrint.com

3D Printing Business Editorials / Opinions Health 3D Printing 3D Organs 3d printed organ replica 3d printed organs 3D printing in middle east AlemHealth Arab Health bioprinting china Dr Jamal Jomah Iran MedArt medical 3d printing Mohamed Elawad Sajjad Kamal Saudi Arabia Turkey uaeIn the last few years, medical applications for 3D printing have been exploding in virtually every market in the world, with one curious exception.

3D Hubs Events Calendar: Riyadh, San José, Sydney… and More!

3DPrint.com

3D Design 3D Printers 3D Printing 3d hubs 3d hubs events australis badir program for technology incubators Bilby3D Costa Rica Groningen Fab Lab Netherlands Saudi Arabia south africa ToolTec IngineriaIn the US there’s nothing planned for 3D Hubs Events this coming week–probably because Americans will be busy stuffing themselves with holiday turkey and starting the month of festivities. View the entire article via our website.

SABIC introduces breakaway support material for 3D printed PEI

3D Printing Industry

Global chemicals producer SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, has launched a breakaway material for FFF 3D printers. Made as a support for the company’s AM9085F PEI filament, AMS31F is a solution designed to alleviate the manual effort required in post processing. Suitable for parts with simple support structures, it is capable of being removed […].

Research proposes 3D printed sensors to work as warnings in extreme environmental conditions

3D Printing Industry

A research team from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia, has published a paper proposing 3D printed disposable and wireless sensors for monitoring. Research Atif Shamim Connex1 Electronics Inkjet 3D printing inkjet printing KAUST Khaled Nabil Salama King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Muhammad Akram Karimi Muhammad Fahad Farooqui Objet260 Objet260 Connex1 Stratasys Objet260 Stratasys Objet260 Connex1

Roboze adopts leading SABIC filament for FFF 3D printers

3D Printing Industry

Roboze, an Italian 3D printing company specializing in FFF solutions, has teamed up with SABIC, a global manufacturer in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Roboze’s printer platform now offers a new a new polycarbonate filament for FFF made by SABIC. Launched at the formnext 3D printing expo in Frankfurt last November, it is […]. Materials Alessio Lorusso Keith Cox LEXAN EXL AMHI240F Roboze SABIC

SABIC Showcases New THERMOCOMP AM Compounds and 3D Printed Yacht Hull at formnext

3DPrint.com

Global chemical company SABIC, headquartered in Saudi Arabia, unveiled a dizzying amount of new materials at the RAPID + TCT show in May, reaffirming its strong commitment to the 3D printing. View the entire article via our website.

i.materialise Expands into UAE with 3DVinci Partnership

3D Printing Industry

Its 3D printing services are also available to users in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain.… By Davide Sher.

UAE 109

3D Printing Smart Sensors to Help Build the Internet of Things

3D Printing Industry

Researchers at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia have created a concept for small, disposable wireless sensors that can be networked together as part of a smart city connected by the Internet of Things. By Scott J Grunewald.

SABIC Announces Global Application Development Focus to Advance Additive Manufacturing Technology

Additive Manufacturing

Leveraging its global technology centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Saudi Arabia, SABIC announced that it is expanding the company’s application development focus in additive manufacturing technology.

Surf’s Up, Engineers!

The Solidworks Blog

Have you ever dreamed of taking a longboard and walking to the water’s edge, as waves crash against your feet, gazing out watching the swells gather and other surfers paddle to catch the perfect wave, wishing you could do that too? Maybe, like me, the dream was much better than the reality.

SABIC’s Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Material used to Produce the World’s First 3D-Printed Vehicle at IMTS 2014

Additive Manufacturing

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) ranks among the world’s top petrochemical companies. SABIC has significant research resources with 19 dedicated Technology & Innovation facilities in Saudi Arabia, the USA, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India, China and South Korea.

Why 3D Printed Bridges? Why Now?

Shapeways Blog

And now, Winsun is collaborating with Saudi Arabia to print over 1.5 Remember in 2014 when Chinese company Winsun printed ten houses in one day , stunning the world?

SABIC Wins Two European Plastics innovation Awards

Additive Manufacturing

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of SABIC shares with the remaining 30 percent publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange.

SABIC-Investing Globally in Capabilities and Equipment to Support the Development of High Performance Materials for Additive Manufacturing Processes and Other Emerging Technologies

Additive Manufacturing

Earlier this year, SABIC , a global supplier of engineering thermoplastics, announced that it is expanding the company’s application development focus in additive manufacturing technology by leveraging its global technology centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Saudi Arabia.

SABIC Merges Northeast Technology and Innovation Operations

Additive Manufacturing

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) ranks as the world’s third largest diversified chemical company. SABIC manufactures on a global scale in Saudi Arabia, the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.

SABIC Delivers Material and Processing Expertise Needed to Create First-Ever Fully Functional 3D-Printed Vehicle

Additive Manufacturing

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) ranks among the world’s top petrochemical companies. SABIC has significant research resources with 19 dedicated Technology & Innovation facilities in Saudi Arabia, the USA, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India, China and South Korea.

SABIC Again Expands Fast-Growing Additive Manufacturing Materials Portfolio with Launch of Three New Filaments at RAPID + TCT

Additive Manufacturing

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of SABIC shares with the remaining 30 percent publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange. 2018 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC).

The art of making do

3D Perspectives

Cigarette ash has been deployed to removed 96% of arsenic from water, according to scientists at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Hefei and King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Written by Catherine Bolgar.

Art 79

SABIC-Industry Insights into Solutions

Additive Manufacturing

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) ranks as the world’s second largest diversified chemical company. SABIC has significant research resources with 19 dedicated Technology & Innovation facilities in Saudi Arabia, the USA, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India, China and South Korea.

What is a quadcopter?

3D Printing Hub

Some countries like France and Japan are fairly liberal about drone use, while others like Saudi Arabia and Morocco do not allow drones at all. Drones are fast becoming a must-have if you want to stand out from the crowd. While laws limit their use and ensure that security is never overlooked when drones are in flight, I have noticed more and more people flashing their drones on social media and forums.

MFG Day Motivates Youth to Pursue a Career in…

Design 2 Part News

One bloodmobile was completed, ready to ship to Saudi Arabia. “MFG Day Motivates Youth to Pursue a Career in Manufacturing” By Michele Nash-Hoff, Saving U.S. Manufacturing. Since 2012, thousands of manufacturers around the country open their doors to inspire and recruit the next generation of manufacturers on Manufacturing Day (MFG Day), which was held this year on Friday, October 5 th. . .

SABIC Features Additive Manufacturing, Glazing and Carriage Interior Capabilities at APTA Expo 2017

Additive Manufacturing

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of SABIC shares with the remaining 30 percent publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange.

SABIC Demonstrates Commitment to Advance Additive Manufacturing at RAPID + TCT

Additive Manufacturing

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of SABIC shares with the remaining 30 percent publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange.

INFRASTRUCTURE INNOVATION: Collaborative and Efficient Design Platform Simplifies Civil Engineering Projects

3D Perspectives

In Saudi Arabia, where Newtecnic, a UK-based building engineering company, is currently design engineering the façade of the new, Zaha Hadid-designed metro system in the King Abdullah Financial District, collaboration drives the need for sophisticated civil engineering systems.

Opinion: Think nothing is made in America? Output has…

Design 2 Part News

The crude oil may come from Canada, Saudi Arabia or North Dakota, but it’s refined right here in America. “Opinion: Think nothing is made in America? Output has doubled in three decades” By Rex Nutting, MarketWatch.

U.S. Manufacturing is Building up a Head of Steam

Design 2 Part News

dollar, as have a couple of other countries, like Saudi Arabia. By Mark Shortt, Design-2-Part Magazine. Economic factors, advanced technologies, and stronger-than-ever demand for ‘Made in America’ are fueling the rise .