SIA Engineering Company and Stratasys to Form Additive Manufacturing Joint Venture
FEBRUARY 8, 2018
SINGAPORE — February 08, 2018 — ( BUSINESS WIRE ) — Mainboard-listed SIA Engineering Company Limited (“ SIAEC ”) and Stratasys Ltd. Under the agreement, SIAEC will have a 60 percent equity stake in the joint venture, with Stratasys holding the remaining 40 percent. Stratasys.